SHOPPING AT LVDC
Las Vegas Design Center’s showrooms carry the most desirable designer lines of home furnishings available in the market today. When you shop LVDC’s more than fifty showrooms, you will encounter high quality merchandise incorporating the latest design trends in every style imaginable.View Showroom Directory
To make the Las Vegas Design Center experience convenient, LVDC offers complimentary valet service located in front of Buildings A and C.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Showrooms: Monday - Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Offices: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Las Vegas Design Center welcomes all visitors throughout the year except designated holidays and during the bi-annual Las Vegas Market home furnishings tradeshow.
2013 CLOSURE SCHEDULE
- Winter Las Vegas Market Preparation January 21 – 25
- Winter Las Vegas Market* January 28 – February 1
- Memorial Day May 27
- Independence Day July 4
- Summer Las Vegas Market Preparation July 22 - 26
- Summer Las Vegas Market* July 29 – August 2
- Labor Day September 2
- Thanksgiving November 28 & 29
- Christmas December 24 & 25
- New Years January 1
- LVDC business hours are Monday – Friday, 10am to 5pm.
- *LVDC is closed to the general public during the Las Vegas Market.
Las Vegas Design Center’s Design Salon offers consumers the ability to purchase designer furnishings previously offered only to the trade, as well as complimentary consultations with talented, professional interior designers. Stop by suite A-118 to meet with one of our onsite designers and enjoy unprecedented access to Las Vegas Design Center’s more than fifty showrooms. We invite you to discover our unparalleled selection of timeless furnishings and accessories – all available to you while saving 20 to 50 percent compared to what you might pay at traditional home furnishings stores.
Design Salon services are available Monday through Friday, 10am to 5pm.
SCHEDULE A PERSONAL SHOPPING APPOINTMENT
To schedule a personal shopping appointment with one of our professional interior designers, please call the Design Salon at 702-599-8155 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.