LEASING AT LVDC
Centrally located on the first two floors of Building A, Las Vegas Design Center occupies more than 200,000 square feet inside of World Market Center Las Vegas, the premier marketplace of the furniture, home décor and gift industries and site of the bi-annual Las Vegas Market. Las Vegas Design Center showroom partners benefit from:
- Burgeoning regional, national and international residential, hospitality and contract design business.
- Participation in, and a prominent location for, all home, hospitality and contract furnishings and accessories related tradeshows taking place at World Market Center Las Vegas, including Las Vegas Market.
- Daily consumer business via the Design Salon, an onsite interior design and purchasing service that provides consumers access to design center showrooms while honoring the trade. Through the Design Salon, designers serve as both a consultant and conduit for sales to consumers.
- Year-round marketing support designed to drive year-round traffic and sales.
To inquire about LVDC leasing opportunities, we invite you to contact a member of our leasing team.
- Lee Hershberg, Vice President
Click here to download PDFs of our floorplans.